South Thailand Explorer 2016

fuer nicht registrierte Leser

South Thailand Explorer 2016, Part 10

Beitragvon helbob » Mi Aug 31, 2016 7:06 am

Bild

Bild
The map with the islands around Koh Lipe
Bild

After a few days we go 100km more south to Koh Lipe. First to the Pak Bara pier and from here with a speedboat for 650 baht in 1,5hr to Koh Lipe. This powerboats have 3x250ps up tp 4x250ps and run 50-60km/h.
Bild

30min stop at Koh Khai
Bild

Bild

Koh Lipe: The speedboat stop on a raft 50m in frond of the island. On the raft you must pay 200baht entrance fee and then you must take a longtailboat for 50 baht to the island ;-( a ripp off
We stayed at OMG Sports Bar and restaurant. They some small nice bungalows with ac and without ac. The restaurant looks like a small museum.
Bild

Bild

In the evening you have many nice bars on this island, but this one looks very nice
Bild

One of the last hidden beaches
Bild

The next day we did a longtailboat tour, but: I told my friends I will walk to the viewpoint at Koh Adang and they can go snorkeling. My friends say no we go together to the Chado Cliff viewpoint. But we are late and it was already hot. O.k. lets go, a hard walk when the temperature is 35C. There a 3 viewpoints, nr. 3 is 1hr to walk. It was rally hard but we did it, a great view and much fun. When you like to stay there you can rent a tent or a bungalow
Bild

Bild

Bild

I am on the top and my shirt is wet. Behind is Koh Lipe
Bild

My thaifriends, everybody is wet
Bild

A nice beachat Koh Adang
Bild

More will follow
helbob
helbob